Sunday, November 26, 2017


Easy Pumpkin Carving: Spooktacular Patterns, Tips & IdeasEasy Pumpkin Carving: Spooktacular Patterns, Tips & Ideas by Colleen Dorsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Name: Easy Pumpkin Carving
Author: Colleen Dorsey
✨✨✨✨✨

This is a fantastic book for the just starting out and more experienced pumpkin aficionados. It give ideas and directions from the simplest carving to those intricate carvings that we stare at in wonder. It provides lists of tools and general carving directions as well as suggestions on how to choose the perfect pumpkin or use the nonperfect creatively. I found this book something that a family could use from toddler to teen as a Halloween family tradition.
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to get new ideas as well as those like me who end up embarrassed by their attempts at carving. Following their directions even I could create an image I intended. I would suggest looking at the whole book then starting with the easier carvings unless you have experience. They really do make carving easy. I chose to review this copy I received from Netgalley.


View all my reviews

No comments: