Saturday, April 7, 2018

the sixth event


The Sixth EventThe Sixth Event by Kristen Morie-Osisek
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an interesting take on the end of the world. Imagine dying in the end of the world then waking two years in the past with some interesting abilities. No one else remembers except a few teenagers scattered across the earth. Teleporting, timetravel and understanding all languages are a few of the skills they wake with.
This is a well written book that will hold the interest of young adults and older. Some younger readers may enjoy this as well but some parts of the story may be too upsetting for younger readers. I saw no editing errors and was happily surprised by the end twist. I chose to review this copy that I received from netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments: