Monday, August 22, 2016

Just wanted to let people know that my posting this week may be a bit erratic. My father died last night and I just don't have the focus to do this. One of those brain injury things ... It took me 2 hours to download, copy and post the information for my 2 posts today. I will be posting a review for Body Contact and the other 2 books in the trilogy but I can't remember where I put them right now.
Stress and anxiety lessen the brain's ability to  function, when you are already struggling to use your brain because of a TBI stress and anxiety can make it hard to remember your own name. I've done reasonably well since my father's health started deteriorating but the last week has been bad. For those who know me well this will tell them just how bad things were ... I was only able to read one book a day if that. My normal is 2 - 6 books a day. .

No comments: