Thursday, July 28, 2016

Born of Betrayal


Born of Betrayal (A League Novel)Born of Betrayal by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Born of betrayal by Sherrilynn Kenyon

4✨ stars

This book in the series is Fain Hauk's story. He played a minor part in several of the earlier books but it was usually him helping out his brother Dancer. I was really glad to see Fain was getting his own story. Although I really enjoyed this book it isn't one of my favorite books in the series. It was much less action oriented that most of the earlier books. The story was well written and I didn't see any editing errors.
I wish I knew exactly why I didn't like this one as well as many of the others. For me it just seemed to be missing that intangible it factor. It still needs at least 4 stars just based on the story and writing. I am very much a fan of Sherrilyn and her writing. I've read most of all four of her series. She always seems to write the story that I really want to see.
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves sci-fi and romance. The heat factor is fairly low. This book is more about resolving the past than having hot sex every other page. This book focuses on lost trust and rebuilding it and regaining emotional intimacy.

View all my reviews

No comments: