Saturday, November 25, 2017


The Slime Book by DK ✨✨✨✨✨





This book is a great craft source that is not only fun but a learning experience. I gave this book 5 stars because it manages to provide basic recipes that kids can do based on the directions. It also encourages them to experiment to perfect their recipes. I found the chapter on edible slime interesting. The format makes these recipes easy for younger kids yet adds a level to challenge more experienced kids. The addition of difficulty level and time required helps with choosing what slime to make.
I didn’t find anything I would consider a problem. It is appropriate for all ages with those recipes needing adult supervision. I chose to review this after receiving a free copy I plan to give at least one copy of this book to the kids in my life and  want one of my own.

No comments: